CTC Profiles - Naan Sundar




Thursday, May 11, 2017
Featuring Naan Sundar


What are you currently doing (job/study)? Your interests?

Currently I’m working in a software firm as an Engineer.
My Interests are Biking, Trekking and Photography. 

When & How did you get started CTC?

It all started in 2014, Initial days I was in photography team then went along trekking, Riding and Camping event, then from there got myself indulged in Riding and camping event. Anithinai and Chennai right     knights is where the most I spend my time.

What are the activities of CTC that you are involved in?

Almost all events organised by CTC I will be a part of it.
·         Trekking.
·         Biking trips. 
·         Camping.
·         Plantation and maintenance activities. 
·         Blood donation and coordination’s 
·         Clean-up

What will you say has been your biggest achievement when it comes along with CTC?

People – Have gained good souls around me who are my mentors my buddies and Home far home.

Biking in 2016 – Big LWYB 5 (Leh & Ladakh)
I still feel it’s a dream come true. So much of fond memories I carry which feels fresh deep inside me. Before this trip I always felt that I lack in self-confidence. After completing the trip I felt that I am an Ambivert now.
After the changeover since then no turning back which was appreciated and recognised me as one of the Top Volunteer in 2016.

Ainthinai and CRK la Co – organiser. This two particular events can never find a better vocabulary to write or express. Seeing a sapling growing into a tree is just a feeling like you are flying high in the sky.



Share any one of the CTC Best moments you had!

LWYB 5 (Leh & Ladakh) – Best days of my life I would say! A ride of Lifetime!
·         Earned a lot of good souls as my friend and mentors.
·         Whole trip made me the person I am today both Inside and outside.

Roads are very scenic, gurgling streams, lawned up green grass on either sides of the road, huge intimidating mountains, and awesome roads and to top it all a slight drizzle. And as expected the road high up to the pass was real bad, having narrow pathway and was downright scary, with bottomless dropsFinally the ride of my lifetime For me it was like a huge climax for motorcycle touring, since nothing can possibly better it at least here in India. Even though this circuit can be done in an "easy way" (ie Flights to Leh, and taxi thereafter), the fact that we did it in "our way", makes it all the more satisfying. This was one of those trips where I felt truly alive. The happiness, the pain, the frustration, the anger, the proud feeling, with the entire body both the physical and mental front on an overdrive. Now it’s time to shift focus on building stamina and becoming 100% eco-friendly. And a whole new different level altogether and this somehow reminds me of the quote by Abdul Kalam which goes "You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” Ain't I doing that already :)


Thanks to my bikers team,
Charles, Elakkiya, Mano, balaji Gunasekaran ,Praveen, Saba, Viswa, Viknaraj, inyath, Momo baby Mohan, Sasi my roommate ,hema , Roopa, and many more ….


Special Thanks to Vinoth anna ( https://www.facebook.com/y.vinoth )  & Dr.Apoorva (https://www.facebook.com/apoorva.raghavan )

How do you manage your work life balance ?

 As the saying goes
You will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.”
So discover your inner beat, comprehend what makes you angry, and secure it. You can't have all that you need, however you can have the things that truly matter to you. So I stand by this.


How has your life changed after joining this CTC ?

To hold it simple – I was from a small village from Tirunelveli, I was deficient in all and each substance of life. As is commonly said experience is a superior instructor in life. Each and every min has taught me a lesson in life.

 Equality is the thing that I respect about CTC be it riding trekking or anything.

Be it gender, race or Wealth…Nothing can stop human race. I can quote many instances where I felt them.

How a small creeping caterpillar blooms into a butterfly and it flies around the Boulders, streams and valley. This sums up everything about me. Miles to go..

take this place to thank people who gave take this place to thank people who gave me the opportunity to be a part of the event. And sorry if I had hurt you in any instances.

What are you other interest?

I like watching movies and listening to music
An avid reader of Tamil Literatures. Have read quiet a good number of books!!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2015 • The Chennai Trekking Club