CTC Profiles - Ashokkumar Sundaramoorthy




Wednesday, March 8, 2017


What are you currently doing (job/study)? your interests?

 I am working Software Professional in Chennai.My interests include fitness and outdoor activities.(Running,Swimming,Cycling and Trekking)

When & How  did you  get started  CTC?

 My Journey with CTC started in March 2014 Chennai Triathlon.I participated in Sprint Category.

What are the activities of  CTC that  you are involved in?
 
Regular in Weekends Outstation Hill cycling.Rarely in Tree plantation and CleanUP.
I attened all three GreenDay 2014,2015 and 2016.
CostalCleanUp5,CostalCleanUp6,CostalCleanUp7.volunteering in all CTC yearly Events.


What will you say has been your biggest achievement when it comes along with  CTC?

I feel the biggest achievement after joining,Anything is possible if keeping myself
active.CTC doing keeping us active through various activities like Trekking,running,cycling
swimming,cleanups,Tree plantation  and maintenance.

Anything else you might want to add?

 CTC is only place i never ever seen ego with anyone.All are move like longtime friends even i meet them at first time.

Share any one of the CTC Best moments you had !

  There are many moments there.During First Half Iron Distance triathlon July 2014.it was very sunny day.I started my running leg
around 12 p.m,After first loop.I told volunteer at pitstop i am feeling going to fell down,i started running second loop.I not even
cover half of loop.Peter came in car in opposite direction given me Cold health drink and one more volunteer came cycle with cold water
poured on head.These type care i never seen any other events in chennai.CTC always best its volunteering. Many times I was alone in middle of forest and hills all are best and lifetime moments.


How do you manage your work life balance ?

My Day starts by 4.30 a.m almost daily. 40 mins walk and jog.60 mins for cooking food for the day,
and I am going to office by cycle last 4.5 years almost daily.i spent 8 hours(8.30 a.m to 5.30p.m) in office.
i sign off my day 10 p.m.

Any specific goals/dream that you are working on ?

 I wish make zero waste first in my home,i started avoid things which spoil over environment.
i started using natural things for hair wash powder,washing machine powder,Vessels cleaning powder,
Last six months for cooking i am using only Earth Pots.

How has your life changed after joining this CTC ?

I have no time to worry .CTC  made me  Live my life than just pausing.

We have seen you in leading many of volunteering and how does this helps you outside CTC ?

 its made me feel free and easily mingle with anyone.

What are you other interest?

I wish to do hill runs than cycling.I don't know whats keep stopping me.by mid of this year hope i will move running from cycling.

 To all my friends Come and Join CTC and live your Life .CTC-True Way of Living.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2015 • The Chennai Trekking Club