CTC Profiles Balaji Gunasekaran




Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Featuring Balaji Gunasekaran


What are you currently doing (job/study)? your interests?

I working as a Production Support in a VFX industry. My interests are Biking, some easy to moderate treks.

When & How did you get started  CTC?

I started with CTC in 2010, but started participating in events from 2011 when Peter organised his first and last ever Bike ride to nagari where I found out that me and my motorcycle has capacity to ride anywhere ROADS or NO-ROADS doesn't matter. After that ArunPrabhakar Organised his First bike ride to Kolli and Yercaud, from this moment my life changed a lot and now I am Proud Organiser in CTC Motorcycle team..

What are the activities of CTC that you are involved in?

Any thing with a tag CTC in it I will participate, though I have more interest in biking, I have never restricted myself to any particular events. Lets just say Biking, Coastal Cleanup, Tree Plantation, JHU volunteering, CTM Volunteering....

What will you say has been your biggest achievement when it comes along with  CTC?

For me learning is achievement. Biggest of them becoming a organiser in CTC. Also I learned how to ride safe because of CTC, learned the value of Cleanliness, learned how a single man's thought can change a community.


Share any one of the CTC Best moments you had !

I have no memory of having any Specific Best moments in CTC. Just say the word CTC my mind jumps with Euphoria of thoughts in each and every corner of my brain.

How do you manage your work life balance ?

Once a person asked Peter the same question, and his reply was with a very big statsics showing how much time we waste by sleeping. That static changed my way of seeing "Life in Between Work" to "Work is in Between Life"

How has your life changed after joining this CTC ?

CTC helped me find a Leader inside me, made me aware I am more of an environmentalist 

We have seen you in leading many of volunteering and how does this helps you outside CTC ?

I have been made as a Head of Social committee the second day I joined in my New office... just because they saw my FB profile filled with CTC activity photos. Need any more words....

What are you other interest?

Movies, food tasting, Always have a urge to meet new people.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2015 • The Chennai Trekking Club