CTC Profiles - Infancia Sylvia




Friday, March 10, 2017
Featuring - Infancia Sylvia


What are you currently doing (job/study)? your interests?

   I am a freelancer in Graphic Designing and Candid Photography. My interests are Photography,volunteering,social work and adventures. 

When & How  did you  get started  CTC?

  Thanks to Nambi my friend through whom I came to know about CTC. I came into CTC as a Photography Volunteer in 2014 for a marathon.  

What are the activities of  CTC that  you are involved in?

  I am part of CTC'S photography team. Have been a photography volunteer and had covered CCC, Ainthinai events, CRK Blood Camps, CTM etc.  
  Have taken the next step as an organizer and organising photo- walks and photography trips. 
  Also have extended my hands to Ainthinai during sapling plantations.
 
What will you say has been your biggest achievement when it comes along with  CTC?

  I had a small circle around me. CTC made me discover who I am and what I was capable of. CTC is where I realized what all I could do out of my comfort zone. 
  And CTC gave me more opportunity to improve my photography skills.  

Anything else you might want to add?

  After joining CTC I happen to meet many people. Sharing many experiences and knowledge with them had me more informative. 
  And after attending Ainthinai events I came to know we can do more to mother earth and make a better future.  

Share any one of the CTC Best moments you had !

  Every moment with CTC is best! One of it was when I meet new people in photo trips and even before i could say Hi, they were like "Hey I knew you. Have seen your clicks in CTC events. Your a CTC photographer right?".
   And I'll be like "So I am famous  " (LOL).


How do you manage your work life balance ?

  Can manage with prioritizing things and scheduling accordingly. 

Any specific goals/dream that you are working on ?

   Yeah, got a list. Should learn swimming, help people in need, travel and explore new places etc. 

How has your life changed after joining this CTC ? 

   Life after joining CTC is where I have started living my life to the fullest. I have never felt more alive. Doing social work, tree plantations etc have shown me the importance of being human.
   And there are many people I would like to thank for it. Especially Peter for starting CTC and helping many to discover themselves.
  
We have seen you in leading many of volunteering and how does this helps you outside CTC ?
  
  It helped to know how to work as a team,socializing with new people,taking up responsibility etc. 
 
What are you other interest?

    Travelling, growing my own organic farm etc.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2015 • The Chennai Trekking Club